When parents & care-givers embody these skills as part of daily life, children integrate them too & gain resilience & more opportunities to show the best of who they are.
This course will be valuable for you if:
You can relate to experiencing any of the following with your children:
- Anxiety, overwhelm or emotional reactions that don't seem appropriate to the situation
- Avoiding hard feelings, battling to express emotions, expresses emotional outbursts or is resistant to feelings;
- Struggles with navigating relationships, making friends or feeling rejected;
- Struggles to finish work on time or procrastinates;
- You desire deeper connection or understanding in your relationship with your child.
You want to be better equiped to:
- Guide your children through daily challenges & relationships with greater ease;
- Cultivate resilience in your children
- Better understand what’s going on for your children when they're in struggle;
- Navigate high emotions, resistance & struggle in your children
- Nurture family bonds, connection & vulnerability.
Now more than ever, mental & emotional wellbeing needs to be prioritized.
Join me & a group of no more than 10 parents as, together, we set off on a 10-month journey to strengthen skills for the wellbeing of our children. You will learn simple yet powerful tools to grow connection, influence & resilience as well as support your child in an engaging, playful & connecting way.
- Monthly Listening Connect: 2 x 30-minute 1-on-1 listening support sessions with Candice.
- Monthly 60-minute Group Connect Online
- Emotion Check-ins with your child at home.
- Practice Active Listening with your children as your capacity allows.
- Entry into this journey is on-going depening on availability
- Monthly Group Connects try to accomdoate all group members and are recorded if you miss
- Financial investment: R750 per month, R7 500 in total
- Pay upfront & only pay R6 750
- Time investment: 2 hours per month + emotion check-ins at home
“Candice, anyone who is facing any new, challenging, difficult situation would benefit from spending time with you. You are naturally gifted in supporting people to work through their own problems as well as grow in their understanding of themselves. You are wise – very wise!”
- Hagan, Headmaster & father of one
“Your down-to-earth manner, quirky sense of humour & infectious laughter are all very disarming in the face of the very real minefield of unchartered emotions. ... You make people comfortable enough to unpack all those very uncomfortable emotions – a feat indeed!”
- Nadia, mother of two